Your managed IT services partner is an external entity responsible for maintaining the processes and functions of your IT operations.
The exact nature of what your managed IT solutions provider will do depends on the demands of your business. As you measure potential partners against one another, identify your highest priority IT needs to ensure whatever IT solution you choose is able to meet them.
To help you kickstart this process, we outlined nine must-ask questions that can help guide your conversation with managed IT solutions providers.
Check out the nine questions below.
- What is our asset management strategy?
- Are we monitoring and receiving alerts properly?
- Are we satisfied with the level of customer service from our IT department? Are support requests being addressed quickly and professionally?
- Is the network properly documented?
- Are we leveraging cybersecurity awareness training for our users?
- Do we have a technology budget?
- What is our security posture, where are the holes?
- What can we be doing better?
This initial step allows you to better understand the current state of your IT and what the ideal future should look like for your business’s network systems.
If you want to dive deeper, we offer strategic technology assessments that identify problem areas, redundant processes, and areas for improvement.
Request a strategic technology assessment!